Bisto Parsley Sauce Mix
Potato Starch, Palm Fat, Maltodextrin, Dried Glucose Syrup, Palm Oil, Milk Powder, Cornflour, Salt, Sugar, Yeast Extract (contains Barley), Milk Proteins, Dried Parsley, Stabilisers (Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Polyphosphate), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate), Flavourings (contain Milk), Black Pepper Extract, Colour (Paprika Extract), Turmeric Extract, Onion Oil
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Best Before End: See Base of DrumStore in a cool dry place away from direct heat.
Preparation and Usage
- Bisto Parsley Sauce Granules
- 1 For 4-6 servings put 4 heaped dessert spoons in a measuring jug.
- 2 Add boiling water up to the 250ml mark.
- 3 Stir until it thickens – and that’s it: so simple!
- For a richer, creamier sauce use 250ml of boiling milk instead of water.
- Great for…
- … fish
- … fish pie
Number of uses
This pack makes approximately 21 portions
There are no reviews yet.