Tetley lemon green tea
- Lemon Flavoured Green Tea
- Have a natter with us and keep in touch
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Follow @TetleyUK
- Visit us at www.tetley.co.uk
- Want to find out more?
- Hear directly from and talk to the farmers who grow your tea…
- We are a member of Ethical Tea Partnership
- Improving the lives of tea workers and their environment
- Enjoy at least one mug a day as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Our master blenders and flavour experts have developed the perfect combination of smooth, gentle-tasting green tea and zesty lemon for a deliciously refreshing taste.
- Reducing consumption of sodium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
- Blended ’til it’s lovely
- You’ve got to earn the right to be called Tetley. That’s why we’ve spent more than 180 years crafting the perfect cuppa. We believe nothing beats a great cup of green tea brimming with healthy* goodness.
- *Green tea is naturally low in sodium/salt.
- Fancy trying a new brew?
- Give some of our other green teas a go. What better excuse to pop the kettle on?
- Mango & Passion Fruit, Pure Green, Mint, Immune with Vitamin C and Matcha with Sencha Green Tea
- At Tetley, we work to ensure our tea improves the lives of the people who grow and pick it, just as much as the people who drink it.
- Average contents 50 tea bags
- A burst of real zesty freshness
- Rainforest Alliance Certified – 100% certified green tea
- Pack size: 100G
- Reducing consumption of sodium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
Green Tea** (93%), Natural Lemon Flavouring with other Natural Flavourings, **Rainforest Alliance Certified™
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- Brewing the perfect cuppa
- One bag per mug is best, or one bag per person popped into a warmed teapot.
- Add boiling water, stir and brew for 1-2 minutes, gently squeeze.
- To sweeten, add honey or sugar but always best enjoyed without milk.
Number of uses
very refreshing when used with lemon.